• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what relatively obscure/role players do you/did you like?

M

mlh1981

I was a big fan of Bobby Jackson back in his heyday with the Kings. There was something about him that was just dynamic. I currently am a big Sasha Pavlovic fan, as the Cavs are my team. I love watching this dude play. He just knows what to do, and is the perfect role player. Other role players I like include the following:

-Jamal Crawford
-Devin Harris
-Jason Kapono
-Raja Bell

What do you guys think??

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to go with Jose Calderon, he's a very good back up point guard to T.J Ford, and if Ford is injured he can always start. He could easily be a starting point guard for a lot of teams in this league. He's also a true point guard pass first shoot second, and he plays decent defense. I also like Wllie Green from the 76ers, he could easily get 18+ ppg if he got more minutes, yes sometimes he's very inconsistent, but I would love him on my team.

Yeah Devin Harris!!!!!
I liked him since his rookie season. The type of player that I want to become, a slashing speedy pointguard.

I also like Luther Head. A great sharpshooter of the bench. He's becoming more of a pointguard. Hopefully he can become a Sam Cassell type of guy. Someone who began as a comboguard and then converted to become a pointguard.