• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What realigion do you follow?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Which Realigion do you follow I am a Christian.What are you?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
So buckeye you have no rereligion, and if you coud pick one which one would it be.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I don't believe in religion. Religion is man's attempt to reach God. Religion is a list of do's and don'ts. Religion chokes off any freedom with it's endless rules and regulations.

That being said, I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and consider myself a Christian. However, religion is the very thing Jesus came to come against. The people that He got after the most were the religious leaders of His day, for being hypocritical and self-serving. "Perfect love casts out all fear." I serve God because I love Him, not because some regulation tells me, "You must love God or else." I choose to serve Him because in doing so, I am laying down the rights to run my own life and giving up everything to Him as a sacrifice.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I was raised a Born and raised Catholic. But I do not believe in any religion whatsoever

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yes Palanx religion can be a good thing as well as bad.For example I believe that the suicide bombings are happening because the terrorists believe that there muslim god (Allah)is telling them to do that. And without realigion there will be no wars or racism(not sure on the racism part but you know what I mean) and our holy books such as the Koran to the muslims and the Bible to the Christians show how what happened in the past. But how do we know that all of that information is real? Maybe some hobo in the 1800s got a piece of paper and wrote down some jibberish about things. . But religion is good in a way. Because it gives different ways on how the world was created. The hindus might have there say on how the world was created or the muslims or the christains but my point is religion is good because it explains how things occured. Maybe not everything but how the wold was created and possibly the universe. Now it might not be logic how the christians say that god made the Earth but it's what they believe in.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Oh my God! whats.... did that.... did Sword Hunter just.... a.... a lot of lines? Sword Hunter really just wrote a lot of lines there??? Is that for real....?

*rubs his eyes*

Well by George I think he's got it!!! :lol:

Pianobone said:
religion is the very thing Jesus came to come against.
Interesting that you put it that way. I'll have to remember that the next time I get into an argument with those religious people. Unfortunately, most people don't see that point you just brought up because they get distracted with the whole "believe in me" line that Jesus gave. Really now, Jesus was a much more simple man than people realize. To take everything he said as literal and not look at the context of his life and his greater purpose on earth is insulting and problematic.

Sword_Hunter said:
Yes Palanx religion can be a good thing as well as bad.For example I believe that the suicide bombings are happening because the terrorists believe that there muslim god (Allah)is telling them to do that.
Yeah, that's called supremacy. One belief system coming at the expense of another.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
00vega said:
Oh my God! whats.... did that.... did Sword Hunter just.... a.... a lot of lines? Sword Hunter really just wrote a lot of lines there??? Is that for real....?

*rubs his eyes*

Well by George I think he's got it!!! :lol:
:lol: thanks I think.

And what is religion? Well most people say that it is the beliefs of a god and culture. Well I really don't know what religion is.I just wondered how can some(not everyone but some)people believe in religion when they don't even know what it is. My friends at school(who are mostly muslim)say that their god is the real god. Then I asked them what is a god?(yeah I know stupid question) but they couldn'r answer and then I thought of posting it here. I sometimes wonder is there a pGOD. *gets on hands and knees and prays*:lol:.Well I believe in religion and define it as the beliefs of a certain race or culture.

And is anyone here MUSLIM