• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What quick and easy dinner recipes should I try?

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Impaired, I've made that Fireman's Casserole twice now and it's delicious. We definitely get three days worth out of it. It was pretty cheap to make too.

Sophia, I finally bought a slow cooker and am trying different recipes. I attempted to make vegetable soup, but the potatoes were crunchy. The recipe said to add the potatoes, noodles, frozen vegetables, and stock to the pot at the same time. What gives? Should I just stick the potatoes in earlier with the stock? If so, for about how long?

Impaired

Registered Member
Impaired, I've made that Fireman's Casserole twice now and it's delicious. We definitely get three days worth out of it. It was pretty cheap to make too.

Sophia, I finally bought a slow cooker and am trying different recipes. I attempted to make vegetable soup, but the potatoes were crunchy. The recipe said to add the potatoes, noodles, frozen vegetables, and stock to the pot at the same time. What gives? Should I just stick the potatoes in earlier with the stock? If so, for about how long?
Glad you liked it.