What politician should?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by MrCarolina77, Jul 11, 2007.

1. MrCarolina77

MrCarolina77 Guest

What politician do you think should never have been a part of this country or government. Any will do. I don't care if its Bush, Cheney, Bill, Anyone. What are your thoughts.

2. Although I will not say they do not deserve to be Americans, 90% of today's politicians do not derserve to be in office. They are not listening to the American people. we need to stand up for what we believe in, and STOP RELECTING THESE SELF-SERVING OFFICIALS.
    Bush & Cheney are at the top of the list. Add to these the Clintons, Reid, Ensign, and ANYONE who voted yes for the Patriot Act and/or war in Iraq.

3. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

QFT

Take my local rep for example. In every election people complain about the traffic, in every campaign he promises to form a commitee to deal with the problem (which is never done) and every election he gets re-elected!:censored:

4. MrCarolina77

MrCarolina77 Guest

I apologize. I meant by country as in they should not be a part of politics in this country. I am not saying they do not deserve to be Americans.

5. tipsycatlover

tipsycatlover Registered Member

It is totally amazing how many people think that Bush and/or Cheney will be running for office again.

6. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

Jessey Vantorra, or however you spell it, he's a wrestler or was 1 i think
    he was the governor of mn, and he took money and invested it into worthless transportation ideas for minnesnowta