What politician should?

M

MrCarolina77

What politician do you think should never have been a part of this country or government. Any will do. I don't care if its Bush, Cheney, Bill, Anyone. What are your thoughts.

L

Libertariangoddess

Although I will not say they do not deserve to be Americans, 90% of today's politicians do not derserve to be in office. They are not listening to the American people. we need to stand up for what we believe in, and STOP RELECTING THESE SELF-SERVING OFFICIALS.
Bush & Cheney are at the top of the list. Add to these the Clintons, Reid, Ensign, and ANYONE who voted yes for the Patriot Act and/or war in Iraq.

Gavik

Registered Member
Although I will not say they do not deserve to be Americans, 90% of today's politicians do not derserve to be in office. They are not listening to the American people. we need to stand up for what we believe in, and STOP RELECTING THESE SELF-SERVING OFFICIALS.
Bush & Cheney are at the top of the list. Add to these the Clintons, Reid, Ensign, and ANYONE who voted yes for the Patriot Act and/or war in Iraq.
QFT

Take my local rep for example. In every election people complain about the traffic, in every campaign he promises to form a commitee to deal with the problem (which is never done) and every election he gets re-elected!:censored:

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
Jessey Vantorra, or however you spell it, he's a wrestler or was 1 i think
he was the governor of mn, and he took money and invested it into worthless transportation ideas for minnesnowta