• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What phone has the best camera for stills and video?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What new phone on the market has the best camera in your opinion, or from what you've seen personally? I see stats all the time showing certain cameras are the best, but when you see the pictures people take with these cameras, you have to wonder how they ranked so high.

I still use the iPhone 6S, but will be looking at a new phone within the next year or so. I want something that takes amazing video and pics (for a phone at least). What are you using and are you happy with it?

Impaired

Registered Member
I have an HTC One M8 and I like it alot but my daughter's iPhone 6s takes better photos. The new iPhone has pretty good optics too, a friend just gone one.

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
What new phone on the market has the best camera in your opinion, or from what you've seen personally? I see stats all the time showing certain cameras are the best, but when you see the pictures people take with these cameras, you have to wonder how they ranked so high.

I still use the iPhone 6S, but will be looking at a new phone within the next year or so. I want something that takes amazing video and pics (for a phone at least). What are you using and are you happy with it?
I am actually in the market to upgrade my Samsung Note 5. I am going between the Google Pixel, Samsung S8 and Samsung Note 8. I really want the Note 8, but I cannot justify the price ($40 a month on Verizon, $900+ if paid in full). The Pixel 2 is currently on sale for $22 a month, but I'm so afraid that I won't like a Google phone. I love, love, love my Note 5. The only reason I am upgrading is that I am maxed out on storage and it doesn't offer a storage slot. I also noticed that once I paid it off it started acting a little funny. lol

By the way, I hear the iPhone X is awesome. I am not an Apple person (Android girl here), but if I was it would be on my short list to be sure.

Impaired

Registered Member
One of the reasons I like Droids are SD card slots for storage expansion.

MissMe

Registered Member
I am not really a big fan of Apple but I have seen pictures taken on the iPhone X and they are amazing quality. My coworker has one and I am jealous of the quality pictures he is getting with this phone. It almost make me want to take the leap over to an Apple product.