What phone do you currently own?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
So which one do you guys have? What phone did you guys have previously? Why did you prefer the phone that you have?

My very first phone was a Motorola flip phone that could only fit maybe 2 songs, the nokia 3310 than the nokia e5 with the keyboard, had the HTC touchscreen, Huawei phones, and now I have the Huawei p9!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to have one of those flip phones but I can't make a cell call where I live so now all I have is a land line. Some days I think about dropping the land line the service is so bad.

Impaired

Registered Member
I have an HTC One. Probably my last HTC phone. This is the first one I have had issues with - just seems flaky. I am looking at moving to Samsung, I suppose.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I have an HTC One. Probably my last HTC phone. This is the first one I have had issues with - just seems flaky. I am looking at moving to Samsung, I suppose.
HTC phones are terrible in general. Had one and just about everything from the camera to it's cpu was trash. Huawei is a cheaper version of the Samsung with the same capabilities, but you still can never go wrong with Samsung, unless it's the Galaxy Note lol

I now have a basic TracFone because it's cheap (I only pay for more minutes once every three months for twenty bucks) and it's simple. I don't need or want to learn how to use a sophisticated cell phone.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
A pink Samsung S6. I've had it for almost 4 years or so. I don't really need an upgrade yet because it works fine. I'm notorious for holding on to my phone until it pretty much just dies.

Impaired

Registered Member
A pink Samsung S6. I've had it for almost 4 years or so. I don't really need an upgrade yet because it works fine. I'm notorious for holding on to my phone until it pretty much just dies.
I'm the same way. My last phone died and factory resetting did nothing. I still use my last two phones as MP3 players.