• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games What PC games do you currently play?

Neo101

Well, naturally an extreme gamer like myself would be intrigued about Doom, Half Life or may Unreal Tournament. I would enquire that everyone play M.U.G.E.N.: The Best PC 2D Fighting of "ALL TIME"!!! YAH!!!

Pianobone

Registered Member
I like RTS games on PC. Wait- I like Blizzard RTS games on PC. Starcraft, Warcraft 3 are both good titles.

I also enjoy Sim City, Jedi Knight series, and Dungeon Siege.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Currently I am playing Fallout (1), as I carnt run anything else. I went to put my computer project together, but when I went to put the videocard in I noticed something wrong. Summat very wrong. The card wasn't PCI-express like I thought it was, it was an AGP card. So naturally it wouldn't fit. And I carnt afford to buy a new card, I carnt return it and I certainly can't run the computer without any videocard. It is actually cheaper to just buy another mobo that has AGP slots on it, even though the mobo I have now is brand new. *sigh*

Still, you can appreciate the oldies better when you only have an old computer, Fallout is a really fun game, always worth going back to.

ltk9492

Registered Member
sell it on ebay if cant be returned

also, im playing all of the pc games. lol, jk i just got GUN though, its awesome, as well as counter strike and now flatout, this is a truly great game.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I don't play many games on my computer. Not recently anyways. But I have played MYST and enjoyed that game. I've also played Sim City and Dino Park Tycoon (actually a kid's game but pretty addicting). Oh, and then there is You Don't Know Jack. Unfortunately, I've lost one of the 2 disks needed to play so I can't play it anymore. But that game was awesome and had attitude.

DSGirl4774

I used to play Midtown Maddness all the time but then got into roller coaster tycoon. That game is so awsome I have played it for several hours!

dk_rare

Registered Member
Been trying to sell the AGP videocard on eBay, I had the best listing on there. And I put both “6800GT” and “6800 GT”, so no matter how you spell it, you always end up looking at my 7 day listing. But someone else has joined in, spelling it both ways too! How dare they! So I lowered my price slightly, so it is cheaper than that listing. Exactly one cent cheaper, to be exact. HA! Take that pcmeal!

Teorropy

I have played Myst also, great game, but currently I play Civ III, Battlefield 2, counter strike Source, DoD Source, Warcraft III. but i don't have much time to play online as you can see.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Speaking of Civ, has anyone here got Civ IV? I have only heard good things about it, I wont start a new thread about it because I don't actually own it... yet.

What PC game am I playing now? Well I just finished Fallout, so I have moved on to Half-Life 1. This machine can JUST run it : )

thehiddenking

PC games...hmmm...I used to be much more of a PC gamer, but I have been wrapped up in consoles of late. I have had my spurts, mostly real time strategy games, like Empire Earth, Age of Empires, Red Alert 2, Warcraft III. I have tried a couple of fps's like Farcry, Dues Ex 2, and Jedi Knight. I'm not very consistent, I usually don't play many games, but when I do I play them to death.

Plotting my return to power,
The Hidden King