• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games What PC games do you currently play?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This section needs some posts, so what PC games does everyone here currently play? The only ones I've played recently are Half-Life 2, along with Counterstrike: Source, and Day of Defeat: Source, as well as Battelfield 2. I'm the kind of person who can play the same game for year and never need to get the latest one. I've been a Half-Life fan since the original, and to be honest HL and it's mods make up 95% of my PC gaming, which isn't really a whole lot. Lately I've been spending all my free time coding new websites. :D

So anyway, what PC games does everyone play?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Ummm, I'm not sure if I have any DX9 games, besides half life 2 and doom 3 (which I am no big fan of). When I get my cool new computer at the end of the month, I will be playing a lot more, a 6800GT is already being shipped to me from America, land of the cheap pc parts ^_^

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I dont play many PC games... I have 2 Monty Pythom Games, Silent Steel (great game) and Hoyle Classic Games (2 different disks)

Last PC game I played was Silent Steel, and that was a few months ago...

KannonMAK

Registered Member
FEAR should be the first test of my new computer. The demo ran wonderfully but my "copy" isnt running just yet.

I should be getting that and AOE3 within the week.

PS, get FEAR.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not much of a PC gamer. My computer is a piece of crap, so I can't really play any of the newer games. Only game I play is Civilization III and that's pretty old now. Great game though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I usually just play Diablo II, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Sim City 3000, AoE, and Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. I haven't actually sat down to play a game in months, to tell the truth.

Mainus

Oh 1602 AD eh? I played that fer a little bit. i usually play COD, Counterstrike 1.6, Warcraft III and sometimes regular old half-life.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Most of my favourite pc games aren't dX 9, No One Lives Forever is a firm favourite... as is No One Lives Forever 2. Maybe NOLF 3 will be directX 9? If so, I will probably play that quite a bit ^_^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10