• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hmmm... What? NO egg mcmuffin?!

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I don't normally go near the Mirror newspaper but this is just to mad to skip past:

Watch furious women throw chairs and trash McDonald's - because they missed breakfast

Two women screamed and smashed furniture at a U.S. chain after discovering they would have to order a daytime meal

We all know the disappointment of turning up too late to grab our Egg McMuffin in the morning.

However the realisation proved a little too much for a pair of women at a US chain of McDonald's.

The pair began a frenzied attack on workers, picking up tables and chairs and throwing them around the room while ranting and raving.

Baffled customers looked on as the women screamed and swore at them while hurling furniture around the restaurant.

Source: The Mirror Newspaper
It is not clear exactly what happened as the video seems to start in the middle of the argument but if the newspaper is to be believed this all started over not being able to get breakfast, with that being said 35 seconds into the video one of the people involved picks up a chair and smashes it onto a table. Woah, not cool.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's crazy going off like that just because you couldn't get breakfast. Someone that has no control over themselves has more problems than just not being able to get breakfast. Wonder if she is in a habit of doing stuff like this.

I hope she is arrested and has to pay for the damage.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I don't normally go near the Mirror newspaper but this is just to mad to skip past:

It is not clear exactly what happened as the video seems to start in the middle of the argument but if the newspaper is to be believed this all started over not being able to get breakfast, with that being said 35 seconds into the video one of the people involved picks up a chair and smashes it onto a table. Woah, not cool.
I almost find it funny, the poll at the bottom. Yes, so the takeaway from this is "Should McDonalds serve all day breakfast?"

... No arrests followed the incident... Why the frig not? They got it on video. The more idiots are allowed to get away with stupid sh~t, the more stupid sh~t will just become part of society.

- Cham