• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Next-Gen Console are you buying

B

badger

i was wondering what this sites favorite Next-Gen Console is. mine is the Wii

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I will be buying all Th-Wii (couldn't help it....). As for an order:

1st: Wii - cheapest and most interesting
2nd: XBox 360 - Expensive, but not by much. Several games I want
3rd: PS3 - Way too expensive. Only interested in MGS4 at the moment.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm getting 360 this summer for a few games and when I get back to college, I plan on saving for my own Wii (okay, let's just get all the Wii jokes out of the way while we can).

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
barfootboards said:
Wii then PS3, not too fond of the 360
Why not? 360 has some good games and they're going to get better. I want Dead Rising and F.E.A.R 360 so bad, Condemned is also a good one.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Dead Rising....the only zombie game I've seen so far that allows you to kill zombies with weapons from a shopping centre.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Wii intrigues me most. It is essentially a guarenteed buy for me. Then is basically comes down to launch lineup for PS3 to determine if/when I get one. 360 doesnt intrigue me that much. Too much emphasis on the online aspect, games havent really amazed me yet, and dont like the controller.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Storm said:
I will be buying all Th-Wii (couldn't help it....). As for an order:

1st: Wii - cheapest and most interesting
2nd: XBox 360 - Expensive, but not by much. Several games I want
3rd: PS3 - Way too expensive. Only interested in MGS4 at the moment.
What he said. The PS3 is an interesting bit of technology, but is sadly not that interesting as a game machine. The X360 have a few games I want already including Oblivion as well as Live with the Arcade stuff and even in part the half-assed backwards compatibility though I planned on getting it will harddrive anyway. The Wii is at a good price, we know Nintendo builds quality hardware the first time everytime. It has a lot of games that look fun and it looks to have the best price. Plus it has the Virtual Console to download old favorites too.

F

Forbidden

I'm getting my 360 soon, and maybe I'll get the Wii when I save up some extra money when it comes out.

B

badger

if i suddenaly come into money i would buy the 360 because i have enough to buy the wii anyways