• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What my brush thinks of you!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Given that I was asked to do this, then I'm telling you what my brush thinks of you.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
.bitchcat. would like to go first please. kthnxiluvubuhbye!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
xBubblesx
Overall I think you're a cool member, though I haven't had the chance to get to know you more.
I like your posts and your humour and I think you pretty soon got comfortable around here.
I have yet to know your negative side and I'm curious to know how you act when the drama gets you.

Bliss
I've always liked you, even when you used to hate me. I knew deep down inside you were a great person even when you were unfair to me. I love how you make me roll on the floor and laugh, I've seen how you defend your friends and stand by their side, but the only problem I have with you is when you get into personal issues when other members defend their own friends [who you don't like].
You're not good at giving chances and it's not up to you to tell people who they should be friends with. :)
Sometimes you think some people[even your friends] have personal reasons behind their constant disagreements with you.
I've also seen you get into non-sense personal attacks and I think this is a part of yourself you should work on. :nod:

Other than, it's great that you're part of this forum! You're one of my favorite members!!!

and yes. I brush my kar with that and I use the same brush for my tooth.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Echoes
I've always thought you're a bit cold, indifferent and not very friendly.lol.
I think you're a bit picky and it's hard for you to like everyone. [There's nothing wrong with that.]
I might be wrong because I don't know you very well, though I wish I could.
I've always enjoyed our chats, though they've been rare.
I just don't like it when you get in chat and[usually] the first thing you talk about is sports.

Overall, I love your job as a mod and the fact that you are unbiased.
I just wish you could post more as a normal member, and not come here just to do the moderating. [But that's up to you, of course].

I'm just glad you stuck around when you got to know that GF wasn't shutting down. :D
------
Also, I hate how I've started almost every sentence above with I.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Thanks Elly. I guess I can agree with most of that. However, I never tell people who they can and can't be friends with.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Oh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Do meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee