• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What music do you like at...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you go to a club what kinda of music do you like to here? I prefer quick music, something you can dance to like Michael Jackson, Billie Jean or something like that. If you dont go to clubs do not respond to this topic saying I dont go clubs, only reply if you do go to clubs.

merob

Boom!
Regea and Crunk in the clubs man...

L

lilbballfrk

IF i ever went to a cliub, i would want the kinds of songs to pump me up. either hip hop or rock.

merob

Boom!
lilbballfrk said:
IF i ever went to a cliub, i would want the kinds of songs to pump me up. either hip hop or rock.
I guess that would work for me too. People dont play rock in the clubs i've gone too, but now that you mention it, i think I might give different clubs a try.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah sometimes at clubs you have different themes, couple of weeks back I went to this club and it was 80s night which was awesome if you ask me. So I was glad to here that kinda of music, you can still dance to that type of music. Basically if your drunk you can dance to anything lol.

Turbo

Registered Member
i prefer clubs that play rock/metal music or industrial/goth clubs which play industrial music with random 80s pop culture music.

A

Angel03

I like rock, soft rock, pop, instrumental, country, Japanese, r&b, etc.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Anything but rap. Perhaps one rap every hour, but no more. After you listen to like, three or four rap songs, you realize they're the same things wrapped in different packages.