Movies What movie's do you wish you could see in the cinema?

n3wt

Registered Member
What movie's you wish you were old enough to see or wasnt born or even you may of missed it at the cinema, so what movie would it be?

The top of my list would have to be T2,
Braveheart
Evil Dead
Exorcist
All the Friday 13th and Nightmare On Elm Street movies.

Whats your's?

wolfheart

Registered Member
Enter the Dragon would be be top of the list.

Braveheart
The Matrix
Rocky
Die Hard, they are some of the ones I would like to have seen on the big screen.
I had the chance to go see Enter the Dragon on a big screen a couple of years ago but had to give my ticket away due to being to ill to go I was gutted.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rocky 4 being the first one since it's my favorite movie of all time. Here's a few others that I would of love to see in the theaters:

-Ben Hur
-Gladiator
-The Rock
-Few Good Men

There's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

n3wt

Registered Member
Totally agree on the Die Hards I would love to or seen them in the cinema, also Gladiator as it is an awesome movie.

- Debbie Does Dallas

:eek:

Err... T2, Con Air and one of those adventure skydiving movies that you see in IMAX. I'm not that big into IMAX and not sure if they still have them anywhere near me, so, yeah, if a movie theater had it, I would like to go see it.

n3wt

Registered Member
I would love to see all the Starwars movies in the cinema in one long weekend, now that would be awesome.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I already saw one that I never thought I'd be able to see, "The Godfather". Saw that in theaters two years ago.

"Terminator 2: Judgment Day"
"Halloween"
"Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"
"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"
"Goldeneye"
"Dick Tracy"
"The Rock"

That's for starters.