Movies What movie was so bad you actually walked out of the theater?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Oooh_snap, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw an earlier post about bad movies that you saw in theater, but I am wondering have you ever seen a movie that was so horrible that you actually walked out of the theater?

If so, what movie was it? Why?

I have never been the kind to walk out of a movie no matter how bad it was, or at least not demand my money back, but I went to see RENT with my friends, despite the fact that I didn't want to see it, and within 10 minutes of the movie starting they were ready to get their money back.

I guess they didn't really know it was going to be a musical/movie; I am not sure, but we left and they got their money back since only 10 minutes of the movie had gone by.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

"Talladega Nights"

or

"Talledega Knights"

or however it's spelled. HATE that movie.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I should have walked out when I watched The Happening. It was the worst couple of hours of my life. I kept thinking it would get better but it never did.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I saw Napoleon Dynamite when it was in the theatres. I fell asleep after about twenty mins of it and when I woke up and saw the movie hadn't ended yet, I left. Worst pile of shit I've ever been present to witness parts of.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Finaly someone else agrees with me on that steaming pile.

I would like to add I am legend to the list. I walked out on that W.S stinker. Good thing I didn't pay to get in (free pass). :nod:

Oooh_snap likes this.
  6. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I myself have never walked out of a movie nor do I know anybody who has. Once I pay my money for a movie I'm staying no matter how bad it is. Thankfully we now have rentals and PPV. Some movies I've seen I would have pitched a boogie woogie if I'd paid full price to see it but I didn't mind paying the rental price to see it.

The only movie that I've ever really wanted to walk out on was INDEPENDENCE DAY.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't walk out on it either for the same reason. I didn't hate the movie, but I just kept waiting and waiting for something more interesting.
    ------
    Oh yes, I most definitely would have walked out on I am Legend if my boyfriend didn't think it was wonderful.. It had a few okay moments, but just over all it was not so good.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I walked out of Hero with Jet Li, it was just horrible, and the sub-titles were way to fast that you couldn't follow.

We left like 20 minutes after the movie begun, at the movie theater that I go to, there's a rule where you can get your money back if you leave less then 30 minutes after the movie started. So we got our money back, which was a good thing.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Star Wars: Clones. Why? We were movie hopping and I guess we still had that "rush" going, and sitting at the boring parts of the movie got to us. We got up and left to a different movie. Does that count? >.<;

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

911: Reno or something like that, worst shit ever.

I don't understand why eerybody hates Napoleon Dynamite?