Movies What movie was so bad you actually walked out of the theater?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I saw an earlier post about bad movies that you saw in theater, but I am wondering have you ever seen a movie that was so horrible that you actually walked out of the theater?

If so, what movie was it? Why?

I have never been the kind to walk out of a movie no matter how bad it was, or at least not demand my money back, but I went to see RENT with my friends, despite the fact that I didn't want to see it, and within 10 minutes of the movie starting they were ready to get their money back.

I guess they didn't really know it was going to be a musical/movie; I am not sure, but we left and they got their money back since only 10 minutes of the movie had gone by.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I should have walked out when I watched The Happening. It was the worst couple of hours of my life. I kept thinking it would get better but it never did.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I saw Napoleon Dynamite when it was in the theatres. I fell asleep after about twenty mins of it and when I woke up and saw the movie hadn't ended yet, I left. Worst pile of shit I've ever been present to witness parts of.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I saw Napoleon Dynamite , Worst pile of shit I've ever been present to witness parts of.
Finaly someone else agrees with me on that steaming pile.

I would like to add I am legend to the list. I walked out on that W.S stinker. Good thing I didn't pay to get in (free pass). :nod:

DLFerguson

Registered Member
I myself have never walked out of a movie nor do I know anybody who has. Once I pay my money for a movie I'm staying no matter how bad it is. Thankfully we now have rentals and PPV. Some movies I've seen I would have pitched a boogie woogie if I'd paid full price to see it but I didn't mind paying the rental price to see it.

The only movie that I've ever really wanted to walk out on was INDEPENDENCE DAY.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I should have walked out when I watched The Happening. It was the worst couple of hours of my life. I kept thinking it would get better but it never did.
I didn't walk out on it either for the same reason. I didn't hate the movie, but I just kept waiting and waiting for something more interesting.
------
Finaly someone else agrees with me on that steaming pile.

I would like to add I am legend to the list. I walked out on that W.S stinker. Good thing I didn't pay to get in (free pass). :nod:
Oh yes, I most definitely would have walked out on I am Legend if my boyfriend didn't think it was wonderful.. It had a few okay moments, but just over all it was not so good.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I walked out of Hero with Jet Li, it was just horrible, and the sub-titles were way to fast that you couldn't follow.

We left like 20 minutes after the movie begun, at the movie theater that I go to, there's a rule where you can get your money back if you leave less then 30 minutes after the movie started. So we got our money back, which was a good thing.

Star Wars: Clones. Why? We were movie hopping and I guess we still had that "rush" going, and sitting at the boring parts of the movie got to us. We got up and left to a different movie. Does that count? >.<;