• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies What Movie(s) Are You Wanting to See?

Parasite

Registered Member
This can apply to those released in theaters or on DVD, etc.

I hope to go see Insidious tomorrow. I enjoyed Saw (the original), and I've heard this is also a pretty scary movie.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm really looking forward to three movies coming out within the next two months.

Scream 4, Fast Five & The Hangover: Part II.

I'm sure I'll see a bunch of others by then, but yeah, none better than those.

Parasite

Registered Member
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HANGOVER PART II. :D I absolutely loved the first one...laughed my ass off, haha. Definitely one of my favorite comedies.

diva

Registered Member
i'm waiting for 'The Dark Knight 2'. i know it's not the real title of the movie. but i forgot what is lol..

viLky

ykLiv
o-- Final Destination 5 - *puts flame shield on* Before you all start on me let me say I know the FD series got totally lame after part two, but deep down inside I still enjoy Death being the ultimate unseen force. That, along side the unique deaths it still has me coming back for some cheezy fun. While I thought part three and four were crap, that won't stop me from instantly hating... and seemly avoiding part 5! =D

Last edited: