What Mobile/Cell/Handy Phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by DinoFlintstone, Oct 8, 2008.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

No need to list all your mobiles unless you want to.

My phone is the LG Viewty(KU990).

To be honest, my reason for getting it was pretty naff. I only got it because it would have been my first touch-screen. I'm pretty mobile-phone savvy, it doesn't take me long to figure them out at all, but it took me a fair while to get used to this one, but once I did, it is an exellent phone.
    The charger-slot is a bit fiddly, and the hand-writing recognition is just a toy [a working toy, but it's not all that practical].

The main feature I like is the 5 megapix camera, it's exellent, but the PC software is absolute rubbish.

I'm pretty impressed with the battery life.

2. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

i got a Motorola Z3 i like for now but i am probably going to get a really high tech one in like 2 or 3 months

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have a sanyo mm-8300

I sends and receives calls. It even works as an alarm clock. That's all I need

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I have Nokia N70.

Texts, Calls (voice/video), takes pics, scheduler (I use the calendar and alarm system the most with my phone), can surf the net if I want

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have a pretty basic Samsung phone that I got for free. It's not a great phone, but like Mal said, it has everything I need - call, text, camera, alarm, etc.

7. MissyGris

MissyGris Registered Member

8. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i have the nokia xpress music 5310.

my phone i believe could control a third world country. the features include the following:

>mp3 player
    >2 mgpx camera
    >video
    >8g supporting card slot
    >mobile internet
    >streaming music and video
    >organizer (calendar, alarm clock, ect)
    >auto-web-sync, anything i put in the syncs online
    >media and data storage
    >1g on board storage
    >modem capability
    and the pc software suite is amazing...

and my provider is tmobile btw

9. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

I have the Sony Ericsson k850i.

It has an amazing 5mp camera but the big down side is I have had to have it repaired 4 times and replaced once.. so it's not a very reliable phone.

I like the look of the LG viewty and the iPhone as I love the idea of touch screen but at the moment I can't afford one :/

10. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

BlackJack II

Picture.

It was actually my sister who always has the newest technology, when she got an iPhone she gave it to me. It's the most awesome phone I've ever had... by a lot.