What milk do you use ?

Which milk do you use ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Sally Twit
I hate milk on its own. If it's going in something then we use semi-skimmed. My boyfriend likes that in his tea so if the food we make requires milk then it has to be semi-skimmed.

1 percent..... this confuses a lot of non americans so ill explain. there is fat free milk, skim milk, 1 percent, 2 percent and half and half, and then cream.... or whole milk.....

the percent stands for how much percent of it is fat. so obviously 2 percent is thicker then 1 and 1 is thicker then fat free (which isnt totally fat free just less then 1 percent)

i dont just drink milk so i generally dont care but fat free seems to get colder which i like a lot.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use Homoginized milk, I know it's more fatning then the other type of milks but I do enjoy it a lot. I am also a fan of 2% milk, but I cannot stand skim milk. I've tried it a couple times to see if I could actually enjoy it, and no such luck.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Semi-skimmed if that's the way you want to put it. (I call it 1%)

Full cream tastes horrible while I think that skim tastes horrible, so I go in the middle and I like it. I never have milk on it's own though, I always have it with a bowl of cereal.