• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What meat would you not eat

Wade8813

Registered Member
Have you ever eaten a hot dog? ;)
Ignorance is bliss. If I don't think about it, I don't have to acknowledge that what I'm eating might be gross.

It's hard to do that if what I'm eating looks like an eyeball.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Chicken, beef, duck, pork and lamb are the only meats I will eat. I would never try dog or something insane like that.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
There's not many that I wouldn't eat. I don't really care for the animal organs I have tried, so I would probably not even try any additional ones. I wouldn't eat anything that you would find at a pet store (like Snap said), and I boycott veal because I detest the way the calf is treated to make it's meat tender.

Dabs

Registered Member
It's easier for me to answer what meat I will eat~
Chicken and beef.
I do not like any kind of seafood.....don't like venison, hate pork.....and I'm not willing to experiment with snake, rabbit, donkey, buffalo..and whatever else is out there.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I doubt there are many types of meats that I wouldn't try at least once. I'd probably pass on human though, I think. Haha. I guess it depends on how hungry I am. Ha.

I will try my best to avoid eyes, tongues & balls though.

coloradocowgirl

Registered Member
I'm pretty picky about what I eat lol I won't eat anything that sounds or looks gross lol I don't eat organ type meats or anything like that.

Just give me beef..chicken..pork ... venison..seafood...that type stuff lol