• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What makes you want to rape someone?

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Do you only rape people that make quality posts, do you only rape people that make you laugh or do you just rape your friends?
Obviously those aren't the only reasons for raping someone so feel free to give me a different reason.

I do rape quality posts and I do rape my friends. But most of all I rape people when they say something that makes me laugh out loud. I'm all about the tumor, baby.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm glad someone made this thread. For the last day whenever I have glanced past the "rep someone" thread it always looks like "rape someone" to me. I've had to do about 7 double glances.

fractal

I always read rep as rape. Only slow readers or someone who's used to reading the word rep would notice the difference.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
It's a good thing police don't monitor internet forums for anything suspicious like the title of this thread.

And yeah Bliss, rep and rape are really similar. When just glanced at I get the two mixed up.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I meant 'Seriously' at the fact this thread was made. I am beginning to agree with Impact.

What happened to my once beautiful ST?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Do you only rape people that make quality posts, do you only rape people that make you laugh or do you just rape your friends?
Obviously those aren't the only reasons for raping someone so feel free to give me a different reason.

I do rape quality posts and I do rape my friends. But most of all I rape people when they say something that makes me laugh out loud. I'm all about the tumor, baby.
Do not want.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Y'know, it might not be the best thing in the world to joke about rape like that in a public forum. Especially since some members have been victims of it...
Y'know, it might not be the best thing in the world to take everything so seriously on a forum
I have no problem with joking about all sorts of things. But out of the thousands of things people can joke about, is it necessary to choose one of the few topics that's traumatic to some people?
As a woman, I resent your childish trivialisation of rape. The victim
is always a loser in rape and can be scarred for life because of it.

If I had the power to neg rep you for it I would and if you want to
go ahead and neg rep me for it do. I would gladly accept your
neg rep for making a stand on such a childish statement!

Some things like rape, violence, murder, sexual abuse etc need to be
zero-tolerance.
I know the words are similar, and I know there's multiple internet memes about rape (and acts similar to rape), but why? Does it really accomplish anything? If it ruins one person's week, was it really worth it?

fractal

What the fuck is up with this part of the internet? First someone had a problem with menstruation. Now it's something as common as rape and someone has a beef with it?

What happened to the times where you could say the most grotesque, disgusting, despicable things on the internet and everyone would have a laugh at it? You all need to grow up.
Do not want.

You use pictures to hide the fact that you have nothing else to say. I can post pictures too!

I started this thread for the ones with a sense of humour. Like I want some idiot to tell me how offended he/she feels about it. If you don't find it funny, don't post. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Bliss said:
What happened to my once beautiful ST?
It was never yours, and it never will be. Thanks for letting us know your morals.

Wade said:
If it ruins one person's week, was it really worth it?
Since your opinion is the only opinion I respect in this thread, I'll reply honestly: You can't please everyone. Must every poster inconvenience himself before making a thread by enumerating and making a list of people he might be offending in some remote way? Is it not far better for those offended posters to not even both clicking the thread when the very title offends them instead of needlessly posting in the said thread telling the rest of the people who enjoy it how unfunny it is.

Frankly I don't see these people as any different from those who try to preach and shove their religion down others' throats. I'm not offended in the slightest, Crouton and surely many others are at the very least indifferent to it. I never complained about their noisome one liner blurts in the rest of subtalk, yet for some reason I'm supposed to weave my posts to their specifications? Absurd! Crouton and I mistakenly read the word 'rep' as 'rape', so one of us decided to laugh at it, only for someone to come along and say how bad it is for me to say 'rape'.

You do realize that this will slowly turn into a flame thread because some people who could avoided it by simply not posting didn't do so right?

Last edited: