• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Makes You Tick??

Dabs

Registered Member
So what do you think are some of the things that make you do, the things you do??

Do you ever question your actions or try to second guess yourself or others??

Do you try your best to reason things out or are you more emotionally driven??

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm neurotic as the day is long. I over-think things until I've completely lost sight of the issue. That's why I appreciate my friends who hear me out and provide a good sounding board and good feedback for me.

I'm pretty emotional but I try not to make decisions based on emotion alone; I think, despite recent apparent fuck-ups, that I do a pretty good job of basing decisions on reason.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
So what do you think are some of the things that make you do, the things you do??
Most of what I do is work and school. I choose to continue in school after my last required grade of 9 and go to secondary school to better my education and myself.

I work most times 5 days for 5 hours each night as waitress/hostess to earn money to save and buy things I need like clothes.

Dabs said:
Do you ever question your actions or try to second guess yourself or others??
I can not say I never have, but for most, I do not. I do what I think is right for me and even for others. Sometimes I will make mistakes but I learn from this and grow from mistakes I make.

Dabs said:
Do you try your best to reason things out or are you more emotionally driven??
I am guilty to be emotionally driven, but I try to reason out things before acting on them. I am learning it is better to reason rather than to be emotional, but this depends on the situation at times for me as well...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
As for what makes me do the things I do, well ...some of the things are done because I want them done, and some other NEED/HAVE to be done.
You can't do everything you like and you don't like everything you do.

As for becoming more emotional at time and not reasoning, this happens to anyone of us. I guess it's normal. Just as everyone else, I'm pretty emotional and sometimes It's hard for me to reason.
I try not to let my emtions affect me and If they do, I try to hide them though at time it's really diffcult.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I overthink everything, so I find that my overthinking makes me who I am.