What makes you happy

tradtke

Registered Member
Happiness is one of the hardest things to achieve. Its the only feeling that can stand alone. You can be happy with nothing else. You don't need fame, money and glory to make you happy and even in some cases all that does the opposite to your life. You can have fame and glory and that does not necessarily make you happy.
What makes me happy is a healthy mind. I am constantly pushing myself harder. My favorite place to be is that point right after the body gives up, but the mind pushes you further. You know when you do pushups until you can't anymore, and then you do 3 more. that's the best place to be in life. You have just succeeded.
:D

maracudja

Registered Member
I'm happy when I feel in agreement with me, when I have make all my possible and when the result is good... It's not every day!!!!:lol:

Last edited:
I'm happy when certain co-workers are working the same shift I am working as it makes work more bearable even though I really like where I work, it can be a better experience when certain co-workers are present.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
To be blunt and honest:

Love makes me happy. I like knowing I have friends that will stand by me and someone I can go home to. I like being able to give it back and I like helping when I can. I also like having enough money that I can blow some without care and being able to spend it on things like DVDs and other things I don't need. It makes me happy sometimes to turn the radio off in my car and just monologue one of the characters in my stories, it gives me new perspectives and allows me a continuous stream of consciousness and in turn, sparks creativity.

Legos however will always make me happy. I still have mine tucked away in a box and I have no shame in admitting my intention to bring them with me when I move out . . and to totally build another airship with them when I can.

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
Small things. "Trivial" things.

I like coincidence. I get really excited and happy when something like the following happens: I had a friend online I was talking to... I said "OW! I just cut my finger" she said "stop whining and get your hello kitty bandaids." I laughed hysterically... because I do INDEED have hello kitty bandaids... which... she wouldn't have known.

Things like that make me incredibly happy.

Also, I love being "Away" on AIM and then coming home to see I have bunches of messages. Little reminders that people care...

Post-it notes make me happy... new notebooks... Old spice commercials... stumbleupon... found art.... post-secret... art... flea markets... someone else's trash being someone else's treasure...

It's very easy to make me happy XD

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
The privilege of life everyday and having people in my life that I care about; people who reciprocate love not for the sake of obligation but sheer sincerity of heart.

Puck

Registered Member
Small things. "Trivial" things.

I like coincidence. I get really excited and happy when something like the following happens: I had a friend online I was talking to... I said "OW! I just cut my finger" she said "stop whining and get your hello kitty bandaids." I laughed hysterically... because I do INDEED have hello kitty bandaids... which... she wouldn't have known.

Things like that make me incredibly happy.

Also, I love being "Away" on AIM and then coming home to see I have bunches of messages. Little reminders that people care...

Post-it notes make me happy... new notebooks... Old spice commercials... stumbleupon... found art.... post-secret... art... flea markets... someone else's trash being someone else's treasure...

It's very easy to make me happy XD
Really simple things make me happy.
Knowing people enjoy my company, online or not, is definitely one of them.

Africa.
I was probably the happiest I've ever been when I was there.

Flea/farmers markets. Aimless drives. Seeing a smile. Sunsets. Autumn. Books. Pumpkin. Love. Music. My dog/bunny.
Having tea with my mum.

Life's simple pleasures.