What makes you feel...

Corona

Registered Member
at peace? In a state of harmony? If you have felt it, you know what I mean. You just feel so light, so clean and pure, and you simply can't harbor an ill thought against another human being.

I don't want any sarcastic answers. If you want to be a smartass, go elsewhere.

For me, a few things can do it. One of them is music. But only a certain type of music. Music from The Island Soundtrack, and the 28 Weeks Later Soundtrack. I haven't found a band that can get the same effect as Hans Zimmer or Steve Jablonsky.

Another thing that lightens me up is the bright blue, clear, cloudless sky. Its boundless energy seems to just cleanse my soul.

Go on. Share.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I would have to say sad/mellow songs, even clssical puts me in a state of bliss. For some reason slow songs get me so relaxed that nothing an bother. I can imagine all I want, take a well needed nap or sleep off my issues, besides that no one else can share what I feel at that moment.

Other then that, I would get great relief and harmony knowing I have everything I needed done completed that day, or ready for the week. Such as cleaning the dished, or housework is done, maybe a paper or two got handed in on time. When you get that feeling of satisfaction it's heavenly.

~Shwa'

Looking outside at a landscape that is covered in snow on a clear night when the moon is out. The moonglow bouncing off the solid snow just iluminates the entire area. A fresh snow fall on a moonlight night is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Also, I love to walk outside just as it starts to rain. The smell is very soothing to me. Also the general sound of rainfall is very comforting to me.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Rainfalls and thunderstorms are the best, either to look at or hear. Puts me to sleep sometimes but at least it leaves me numb with serenity.

Anyone ever just get amazed and feel great looking at the moon, no matter what cycle its in or how may knight clouds are in the air its relaxing to look up an dsee the beauty of the night sky. Makes you feel small, but in a good kind of way.

~Shwa'

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Empty house with curtains shutted and soft music blaring from the sterio.

kajinpl

Registered Member
Well you guys already said them all, but i'd have to say looking out side during a storm, while its raining and snowing. The soothing music always helps. I have CDs full of them.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Hmm.

Rain hitting against a roof in the middle of the night.
A beach shore with waves crashing on it.
Reading a good Book nothing else seems to matter at those times.
When you get up in the morning before you need to and you drift back to sleep knowing you can rest longer.
Playing certain video games.
Watching a good movie.
Sitting outside on a good day with nothing in particular to do.

Hmmm making this list makes me think about what what makes me happy...

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Rain... (when i'm not out in it, but it's nice to watch from the inside)
Music, good music! I can fall asleep to two of Godsmack's albums and Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight album now ^_^
Books, sometiems a manga.
My DS.
A good movie...usually i can relax watching Saw 1 & 2, 3 is a problem.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
whenever i listen to old skool r&b & hiphop on the radio when im laying in the shade of our maple tree in a lawn chair on a nice slightly partly cloudy and breezy day with 70's farenheit for the temperature....man that feels good