What makes you angry pt 2

Westy

Registered Member
Same as before, but this time no infighting?
Just say wot is or has angered you of late?

At this moment in time although i find amusing coz i shyte, losing all my chips to English Emo?:mad:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You say no infighting, but you're already starting some . . look up the word "hypocrisy" Westy.

"Angry" is when people are rude, in my opinion. I hate rude people.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
the fact that I have to call rhapsody to cancel my subscription to their shitty music service instead of being able to do it online.

the fact that the u.s. government is going to spend billions of dollars on bailing out wall street, when it's the republicans love of deregulation that got wall street to where it is now in the first place; yet they still wont do anything about health care.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
People arguing and fighting for either no reason or of the smallest of reasons. Hate how people over react so much these days.

-Attention whores who make lies up about their lives in order to gain a tad of sympathy.
-Anyone who can't stand up for themselves once the heat is turned on.
-Those who lack self-confidence.
-Fat people who do nothing but whine about their weight while shoving a Twinkie down their throat.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
the fact that i've been on hold with rhapsody for 15 fucking minutes to cancel their shitty music subscription service. :mad:

and they have shitty on-hold music.

Westy

Registered Member
You say no infighting, but you're already starting some . . look up the word "hypocrisy" Westy.

"Angry" is when people are rude, in my opinion. I hate rude people.
Not at all constantine.........Last time it got to people arguing and that was not the meaning of the thread? It is as it is, just say wot makes you angry at any given time thats all? Are you angry coz i started this lol!!:nod:
------
People that have a one way opinion?
------
Impartial or other wise, this is a thread to vent ur anger............No reprecussions GF users ?

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Westy. English. Learn it.

Seriously. People who speak English but can't properly express it in a series of cleverly constructed characters pisses me off.