What languages do you speak?

Turbo

Registered Member
i can understand and read spanish but my vocabulary without it in front of me sucks so i don't really speak it well.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I took enough Spanish in high school and college that I could probably get by in a Spanish speaking country if I needed to...I'm far from bilingual however.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
French, English, Tagalog, German (school level, which means almost forgotten)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was born a French Canadian so french is my first language, then I learned english in school all my life. Those are the only two languages I can speak. I also don't see myself learning another one anytime soon.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I forgot to mention that I know snippets of other languages. For instance, I can call someone a whore in Spanish, ask for [insert number] beers in German, and count to ten (and other martial art related lingo) in Japanese.

Basically, the important stuff.

Kitiza

Registered Member
I speak Finnish (mother tongue), English (fluent), Swedish (good), German (poor) and French (basics). I used to know German better but because I didn't use it I can't say that I understand that well anymore.
Oh, and at the moment I'm learning Hindi too so basics of that. :)

My native language is german. I have English at school since ~6 years, Italian since 2 years but I'm really bad in it.
I'd like to learn Swedisch, because I've some relatives living there.. and it's a quite cool country :)