What languages do you speak?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I speak two while the other two I am not really fluent at but I do know some words, I can speak Serbian which is my first language and English which is my second as the the languages that I am not so fluent in, it's Italian & Greek, which I was forced to take classes in school. I was meant to have Italian classes for this year's electives, but they cancelled it, thank god.

I really wish I could speak more than one language. They made us 'learn' french and german in school but I never took much notice. So now I'm attempting to learn Italian, and its going pretty good...

Lemonv1

Registered Member
I can only speak English, which isn't really THAT limiting seeing as Britain, the USA, Australia, etc all speak it.
However, I would like to learn another language. As said in another thread, Swedish. Maybe Japanese too..

Kite

Registered Member
I speak English obviously, enough Spanish that I could happily live there, I wouldn't say I was fluent, but I'm not far from it when I think hard enough. In theory I speak passable French but I haven't used it in years so whether I do is another matter. And beginners Japanese. I went to a language college i had no choice but to take a zillion languages.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
My first girlfriend was Hispanic and she taught me Spanish

I used to speak Hebrew pretty good as I took it up as a language in Junior High and High School. And for five years I worked at Seward Park High School in Manhattan which is 80% Asian and I picked up a considerable amount of Mandarin.

However since I've had no reason to use any of these languages in recent years I've pretty much forgotten how to speak them. Curiously enough I can still understand them when spoken.

Harmony

Registered Member
I only speak English. And some might say not very well. ;) I'd love to be able to speak Swedish though, since my boyfriend is Swedish...