• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What languages do you speak?

• Thread starter Æshættr
  • Start date
Ã

Æshættr

This is a wiki article on Latin. This is the pig latin article. Pig Latin isn't so much a language, as it is completely understandable to any speaker of english who knows the rules. Latin, however, is a language of its own. Parts of Latin can be understood by speakers of many languages because the words they understand were taken from Latin.

W

wacko

The Mercenary said:
Espanol no es dificil, pero, la gramatica esta loca (probably butchered that sentence, but damnit I'm in no spanish mood)
I´m guessing here, since I don´t speak/read spanish.."spanish is not difficult, but the grammar is crazy" - duno if that was correct translatet - lol

but apart from my lack of knowledge in spanish/french/italian languages, I do speak a few others: Danish (my native language), swedish fluently, english and german (near fluent).
I am also able to read some Dutch - at least enough to get a general idea of what it says.

S

SOAD2k8

I know English, Deutsch (german, dummscheisse), and I am starting to learn Japanese.

M

mysticangel

fluently I speak Khmer and English. I also know bits and pieces of french from my middle school and high school years and little phrases of japanese from watching to many subs.