• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What languages do you speak?

• Thread starter Æshættr
  • Start date

Blur

iPimp
English and Spanish...not fluently but i can at least order at mcdonalds. lol

L

lilbballfrk

i speak Chinese and English. although I'm born here, my first language is still Mandarin Chinese. and i have learned some Spanish form two years of summer. i barely remembered anything but i know how to cuss in Spanish xD

Vegito728

Registered Member
I was learning how to speak Japanese but stopped and know very little now. :-\

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Japanese is really hard. I tried for about a week, and couldn't memorize squat. not even the basic alphabet thing ^_^

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well it wasn't that difficult I memorized fairly easy.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
oh. well, my gramps speaks japanese and he tells me that there's a whole lot of rules for grammar and such.

N

Nestor

English, used to be completely fluent in japanese, both written and verbal, but since I don't use it, I'm losing it. Same with spanish, french, and Deutch. I started learning arabic in college, but that was a terrible venture.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
If pig Latin can count as another language then thats what I speak. I want to learn Spanish and Japanese though.