• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What languages do you speak?

• Thread starter Æshættr
  • Start date
Ã

Æshættr

So aside from English, what languages do you all know? I happen to have a decent amount of French left over from some high school classes and a few Japanese words here and there from watching too much subbed anime.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'd say i speak French from high school...but that'd be a lie because i purposly failed to proove a point. I know the odd phrase and a few sentences in Japanese ^_^

Malificus

Likes snow
I speak English and very little Spanish (Enough to get a rough idea of what people say) and French (even less). AndI know a few words/phrases in Japanese and Latin.

D

Destined Sayuri

I speak English as a main language. I'm also taking lessons in Japanese and i've taken Spanish my my first two years of high school

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm minoring in Spanish, so I've got a good grasp of the basics and I'm only getting better. My final is a ten minute oral requiring perfect fluency, so I have to be good :D. Espanol no es dificil, pero, la gramatica esta loca (probably butchered that sentence, but damnit I'm in no spanish mood)

Ã

Æshættr

I don't speak a word of Spanish, but the words are close enough to French for me to understand what you were saying.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I speak french that's the first language I use to speak I am a french Canadian.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I speak chinese and taiwanese. I'm taking spanish in school, but I suck at it, so it doesn't really count

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I took Spanish, it blows, I can speak some Elvish actually, I had a semester in Tolkien during HighSchool (it was a Catholic one) and that was a requirement.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
i speak english spanish and krag (my own language). and ya for got to put the ~ on espeñol