What kind of trainers do you buy ?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Trizzle, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Trizzle

Trizzle Registered Member

I always buy nike trainers air max, I couldn't really buy anything eles. They just look so good and they are comfortable, I don't mind a bit of addidas but nike is good for me. Attach a picture of your trainers to your post in this thread and lets get an idea of what the population is into :D.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't wear trainers anymore but when I was younger I would always want Nike or Adidas. I just wear flat shoes these days.

3. Trizzle

Trizzle Registered Member

Oh, put a picture of them up I want to see what they look like.:lick:

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

[​IMG]

I wear shoes that look like these but plain colours usually. I don't like patterns.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I don't buy trainers anymore, either. But I'd normally go with Nike when I did. Now I wear boots, and this is what I wear now.

[​IMG]

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I've got three pairs of Nike trainers.

They're the only brand that does them in my size, or at least the only brand inwhich I can find in my size.

They are all comfy and smart looking, the two things I look for in a pair of trainers.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've stolen my mum's trainers because I don't wear them enough to buy my own. She's got smaller feet than me though so I probably should get round to that..
    I remember when I was younger I loved the trainers that lit up when you stamped your feet.