• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What kind of student were you?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What kind of student were you in school?

1. Were you someone that good grades?

2. Were you someone that disrupted class by talking to your classmates all the time?

3. Someone that got really bad grades?

4. Someone that got suspended or got detentions all the time?

For me, it was a bit of number two and three. I always turned around to talk to my classmates. Teacher always told me to turn around but I never listened. Also, my grades weren't all that great. Mostly between 55-65% for my average. But, I also never did my homework and never tried in class. Even at that young age, all I cared was sports.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I was a rule-follower who got terrible grades. I almost didn't graduate because I failed chemistry. But I never EVER got detention. I tried to avoid attracting the attention of my teachers.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
#1 for me, although I wouldn't consider myself a teacher's pet or anything. My Achilles heel was math. I almost failed that class in high school twice....including that one year when my own aunt was my teacher.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm same as Jeanie, perfect student with bad grades. I was never late, always did homework and handed it in on time, hardly missed any days. But at the same time I was average or below average for almost all my classes the whole time, except for the odd media or english lit class that I did okay in.

Rapier

V.I.P.
I was Mensa qualified at 13. Needs to apply applied.

Bliss

Sally Twit
2, 3 and a little of 4.

I was easily distracted and would always love to have a giggle with my friends at the back of the class. I wasn't trying to show off, I just loved to laugh.
My grades suffered because I didn't concentrate enough. I would often copy notes at the end of the lesson as well. I still regret it to this day.
I was never suspended but I got a lot of detentions. My attendance was absolutely perfect, but I just messed about too much when I was in school.

wolfheart

Registered Member
3 and 4 apply to me pretty much perfectly, I was not interested in school in any way shape or form.
I was continually being placed into detention, and for the most part I never went to those either, was threatened with suspension a couple of times but the school never followed through with it.

The only time I had good grades was in art.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Who's Art?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Who's Art?
Many schools around the world have what we call an "art class". In this class students produce art under the guidance of an art teacher. They also sometimes study pre-existing art. Wolfheart was stating that they got good grades in the art class at their school.