What kind of pets do you have?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Mirage, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have a black lab. (Dog, for those of you who know NOTHING about different types of dogs! :D)

I have had lizards and several different types of rodents and fish in the past as well. I guess you could say I like animals. :)

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a mini daschund who likes to sleep all day. He is about 5 years old. He is sleeping on my bed and is under the blanket right now. I feed him Pro plan sensitive skin and stomach. He likes to pick fights with dogs bigger than him. I was depressed when he ran away for 2 days. The people who found him found him 2 blocks away from here. That's what you get when you have an uncle who takes him outside without a leash.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This is my Niko....

[​IMG]

Just don't make him angry, you won't like it when he's angry...:-o

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Dragon I think you have posted some pictures of your dog here before, or maybe it was an auction of yours?

And Angel, at least he doesn't turn green when he is angry! :D

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think I probably did have it on here but here he is. His name is Zippy. :)

[​IMG]

6. hokeshel

hokeshel Registered Member

Akasha (named after Queen vampire in Queen of the Damned) is my Dalmation/Black lab-she is beautiful. I got her 1 week before Thanksgiving last year. I am ridiculous over her. She seems to have mostly Dalmation traits, bad hips, basic body shape (although small for her age) and used to be very jittery, she was afraid of everyone and everything, hard to train. But, we have trained her well and she is a happy dog. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  7. mynameisCat

mynameisCat Registered Member

Awwwww! they're all so cute!

Two little tabby cats, here. Sooner or later I'll get some pics of the two of them upline somewhere!

8. Benjisgirl

Benjisgirl Registered Member

Pets

I have 3 dogs and 4 cats. The dogs are Shepherd-Sheltie, Shepherd-Huskie and Shepherd-Dane.

9. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I have a dog back in Michigan (who I miss dearly now that I've moved). His name is Toby, and he's a Yorkshire Terrier. Despite his heritage, though, he does not bark with a British accent. I find that terribly disappointing.

Jeanie likes this.
  10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

A fat ass cat and a fat ass dog.

The dog is a mix of jack russel and something else. Not the brightest crayon in the box, either. lol