• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what kind of online game you like most??

cattse

Myth war online is my favorite online game. what about yours?

windy

i like play FFXI the most and always lack CD key . before i went to igfire.com ,but i can`t open the site at present.

Last edited:

aubb

of course ,my fav game is World of Warcraft Gold.now ,i am level 60,and have very much golds.i feel very happy.i always view some experience at
warcraftgolds.com i think you can.

gamerstu

WoW for me aswell. Counter strike is fun aswell but i dont like it how you die and have to wait AGES it makes me angry:mad:

eldore44

i love counter strike and WoW, but my computer doesnt run them. So i play mmorpg's - like KingsOfChaos and HighDescent. I am new to highdescent but its good fun. I smashed kingsofchaos and gave up on it. If anyone needs help at KoC just contact me.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
First person shooters are my favorite types of games, although one of my all time favorite games is Mario 64, which is a platform/adventure game. (Who hasn't played that game these days though besides little kids..)

I also HIGHLY enjoyed the new Splinter Cell games, but FPS still is my favorite genre.

pacman

Online: Halo
Single player: survival horror like RE and SH

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mostly just Halo 2, to be honest.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Halo 2 and Ghost Recon are pretty much the only games I ever played online.

Arielle

Hmmm...I guess racing (such as Mario Kart DS,) or fighting (SSBB online, woo!) :nod: