• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question what kind of MILK do you buy?

Casioking

Registered Member
what kind of MILK do you buy?

I get Whole Milk...
I love that stuff.

I also enjoy butter milk..

Yum, yum, yum.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've always preferred skim/non-fat milk. 2% is too thick and just kind of grosses me out. Unless it's chocolate milk. For some reason chocolate milk is better if it's thicker.

dDave

V.I.P.
Well, there's this animal called a cow, they make great steak... er... I mean MILK.

I do really like whole milk. Usually I will get 1% though, nobody really needs all that extra fat in their diet. (doesn't change the fact that it tastes the best :D)

I had some skim milk recently and actually had to make myself finish my cereal, I won't be making that mistake again. It's just too thin for my preferences.

I'll occasionally get 2%, but usually it'll be 1% or whole, usually not in between.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I prefer skim milk but the rest of my family prefers 2% so we compromise and buy 1%.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Unless you use egg nog in your cereal and coffee, I don't see how it can be classified as milk. :p

I love milk, and I don't discriminate. I'll have whole, 1%, 2%, skim and even almond milk or soya milk. I love me some coconut milk as well. I used to try and stick to 2%, but since I've gone "no sugar no grains", I rely on fat for my daily energy, so I drink whole milk with no guilt feelings.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I'm the same as idi on this one. I like all kinds of milk. As long as it tastes good then I don't care what kind it is, or how much or little fat it contains. I'd suck it straight from the cow if I could!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I buy 2%, occasionally I buy whole if the expiration date is a lot better but I prefer 2%. I can't stand skim. I will drink chocolate milk too, love chocolate.

I have wondered what goats milk tastes like but have never tried it.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I lived with my parents we always had skim milk. My grandma always has 2% when we go over there.

So when I moved out I decided to go in the middle so I always buy 1%.

danwiz

Registered Member
White milk which comes from cows - the real stuff, no skim-milk - it just tastes like white water.

When I was growing up our neighbors had goats and all summer long they'd give us fresh goat's milk because they had way too much. In the fall when the goats stopped producing so much milk and we had to go back to store bought cow's milk, then it seemed like white water!