What kind of hair do you have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheMaster, Nov 7, 2009.

1. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread, so I decided to post it in General Discussion, if you are a moderator, if this is the wrong place for the thread, please move it to the appropiate place.

My hair's straight, but often it curls at the front, so I tend to use some hair straighteners once in a while. I was wondering what style of hair lays on the members of GF, and are you glad with what you have? Is it spikey, curly, straight, short, long or even no hair at all!

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

my hair is dirty-blonde color.
    it's straight. it takes a lot to curl it up. i've never colored it. its nor long nor short.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

haha, well seeing as we don't have a 'hair' forum, I think it's fine in General :lol:

my hair is naturally pretty straight if I blow dry it. If not then it's a little bit wavy but not really. It's quite long at the moment. I have a side fringe that doesn't really understand where it came from or why it exists. oh and I'm a brunette! Why does that sound so much nicer than 'I have brown hair :hi:' lol.

4. TheMaster

Ok then, lol. Although you should make a hair fourm! :lol:

I don't know why brunette sounds nicer, but I agree with you, it does, lol.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I have straight hair, like hetrosexual straight.
    After a wash I look like Madusa on good hair day.

6. TheMaster

Hm... Interesting . Madusa on good hair day? What's that, cat tails? :-/

7. sebastin514

sebastin514 New Member

i keep experimenting with ma hair and they are pretty good in molding into any style. probably they listen to me. lolzzzzzz:lol:

8. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I have short brown hair. When I grow it out, it gets curly.

When I was a kid I used to have long blonde curls. Yes, I was the cutest baby ever.

9. TheMaster

Lawl. I really don't know what my hair would look like if I grew it and I don't think I want too either, :lol:

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

btw, last night i had a dream with my hair. i cut if off and it looked great!
    i should cut it i guess and go short.