What kind of FPS are you?

How do you Play?

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Easy question, what are your tendencies when playing a FPS?

~~~~~

I prefer the close quarters / silent attack personally.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I generally stick to mid range weapons and shotguns. I can snipe, but I just don't see the fun in it.

Sniping is the most fun ever.

To hear (or see someone type) "What the fuck???" because they died while walking around non-hostile territory is the most satisfying thing ever.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Ex, I'll agree with you there, but I get the same jollies from mid range weapons. Also, I've gotten pretty good of sniping snipers.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Easy question, what are your tendencies when playing a FPS?

~~~~~

I prefer the close quarters / silent attack personally.

I like to mix it up. If I play Day of Defeat I like to camp with the SAW or sniper rifle... or i'll mix it up now and then and go crazy with the Thompson or Sturmgewehr in battle. :)

Last edited:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Close Quarter/ sneaky assault is my kind of FPS always.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think close quarter best describes me. I play like I would if I were a SWAT member basically: attack hard, swift, and smart.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I consider myself to play like a Kamikaze... I run around without even trying to hide and kill as many people as I can knowing I'll get shot..

It really depends on the game too..

Although, I can snipe. I don't enjoy it.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I am described as a "kill-stealer" by my friends. I have fantastic headshots and usually finish off guys that my teammates started killing. I am a mid-range player.

So I am a scavenger.

Sometimes I snipe, sometimes I use midrange weapons for both running around and sneaking up on people, sometimes I'm suicidal with explosives. I don't really have a preference, I just go with whatever weapon I have available.