• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Kind of Computer Do You Have?

What type of computer do you have?

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
It's pretty self explanatory, this thread is for posting what kind of computer you have.

Most of the time a computer has a specific make, unless you got your computer custom made.

This should get pretty interesting to see what everyones preferences are and which companies they trst to make a quality computer.

I myself go for custom built, since it's not all that hard, you just have to know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Mines custom built because I intended it to be a mid-end gaming computer back in 2006. The Nvidia 6800GT idea never came through. So it's now just a normal everyday use computer.

Psyco

Food Whore
Mine is a top of the line custom built gaming/design rig.

And its a monster of a rig as well.

dDave

V.I.P.
wow, many more custom builts then i would have imagined.

who voted gateway?

mermaidboy

Registered Member
I'm also pleasantly surprised by the number of custom rigs in proportion to premade computers.

I personally use a MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz. Awesomest thing ever. I guess i mostly use it for school work and, occasionally, the Sims 2.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have a Dell and I have to say it's quite awesome. Not to mention, they have some amazing tech support.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
iBook G4 running OSX Leopard
i love it :)
even though its super-laggy.

Psyco

Food Whore
I have a Dell and I have to say it's quite awesome. Not to mention, they have some amazing tech support.
until you call on the weekend/afternoon, and you end up getting someone from India. Hell, i once got someone from EGYPT on tech support... (she told me to leave my computer off for a few days, while they somehow ran tests on it)

redsoxocd

living on the border
emachines
k