• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is....

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
What is Chouzu? We know Tien is mortal with a third eye and Piccollo is a namekian etc etc. But what is Chouzu? Is he just some circus reject or something? He has one hair after all and looks like a doll.

007 Vegita

LMAO yeah to be honest i really dont know either....hummm thats a very good question but i think he is a mine that is allowed to talk. LoL

Vegito728

Registered Member
He's a mime lol. I have no clue I used to like him until I found Vegito.:)

Blur

iPimp
i think he is the load tien's girl should have swallowed....LOL

seriously...he is pointless to the story he doesnt do anything. and he looks like an idiot lol

007 Vegita

WoW blur!! thats a little mean about a littel defenceless china doll.LoL but man was that funny.

V

videl_da_bomb

Chiaotsu I think is mostly to show another master trainer like Master Roshi. Master Roshi taught Goku and Krillin and His Arch Rival taught Tien and Chiaotsu. That old dude was weird wearing this bird hat i think...i don't remember it all that clearly...but chiaotsu...there isn't much of a point for a young boy Geisha!

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well there are all types of races and species that live on earth in Dragonball Z so whatever he might be I wouldn't be suprised.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's just another type of specie that lives on planet earth. Also he helps Tien to train when there is a villain coming in to try and destroy planet earth.