what is your routine at mornings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k3rm0r, Mar 6, 2010.

1. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

Do u have any special routine in the mornings? Like something u have to do in a spesific order? Anything from having to cut up the bread before u find stuff to put on the bread. or having to shower before u eat..
    I usualy wake up, fix me dinner, watch TV for 10 min(while eating) hit the shower. brush teeth then run out cuz i'm usualy late for work(haha):lol:

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I always have to brush my teeth as soon as I wake up because I hate doing it. I gag every time and I don't eat breakfast so I do it right away.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I get washed and dressed before I have my breakfast. I watch the news while I get dressed and then when I go downstairs to eat my breakfast I'll watch the news again lol.
    Then I will brush my teeth, because there is no point in brushing my teeth before breakfast. Then I get my bag ready get my coat on and head out the door.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

:shifteyes:
    since when fixing dinner is done in the morning???

anyway, I wake up, brush teeth, eat the fried egg, brush teeth again, have a shower, get dressed ...and then kick myself out of the house.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I wake up, brush teeth and shave and then get into my uniform and go to work.

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Wake, pee, wash hands, brush teeth, change, tie my hair back, go running alone or with the dogs / do cross trainer for an hour and a half, have a glass of water, make coffee, go pee, get undressed, take shower, get dressed, do make-up, do hair, wake up daughter, get her ready for the day, go downstairs, turn on coffee pot, make / eat breakfast, take daughter to pre school, come back home, pee, wash hands, do laundry, unload the dishwasher and begin my day.

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Most Detailed Routine...Ever. LOL

I generally get up have breakfast brush teeth do sit ups, shower get dressed and then I'm ready for the world :D

Sometimes I read before uni and other times I'll put music on and sing and dance.

:lol:

XxX

8. storm_ina_C_cup

:lol: I wish I could sing and dance before I begin the day!

There are no "cliffs" when it comes to my M - F morning routine, lol.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Why not just turn the pot on when you make it the first time around?:-/

For me, it depends on when I wake up. Sometimes I'll read for a while or watch the news. If I've actually slept through until the alarm, then I'll brush my teeth, take a shower and put my contacts in. After that, there's no set routine, just a matter of what I feel like doing first.

10. storm_ina_C_cup

I like it fresh and can drink 2 cups in 15 minutes. I don't like my coffee sitting for any length of time, even if it's for 20 odd minutes. You see, I don't make a full pot, I only make 2 (sometimes 3) cups for myself because most of the time my husband's not around for any...(he usually leaves for work while I'm in the shower).