• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your ringtone?

sandor25

Registered Member
Unfortunatelly by the case this thread had been closed, I have to open it again. Just for that I'd like to answer this question.
My ringtone is the song titled Same song from Anastacia. The phrase "dancing side to side, come on ... join the ride" so captured me that I'm not able to resist it. Another great choice is Marry the night from Lady Gaga. She's got a great voice.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I feel weird about ring tones, mine is and has been some time Needled 24/7 by Children of Bodom, however I dislike having my phone off silent unless I am at home, I realize it defeats the purpose of having a mobile if I keep it on silent and therefore cannot hear it to answer it but I just feel embarrassed still to this day answering call in a public space, especially on public transport.

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't know what my ringtone is. It's probably whatever the set default is. :hah:

My phone has been on vibrate ever since I got it, I can hear it vibrating just about anywhere so I never bothered with a ringtone.

Bliss

Sally Twit
lol Bubsy - the funny thing is that I have the actual song Herbert was humming as my ringtone. I very rarely have it on unless I am expecting a call. Usually I'll keep it on silent and just watch for the flash.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Mine is homemade. It is a rapping sound like someone knocking at a door, and my voice saying "telephone!". Gets my attention. My phone is turned down over 50% of the time.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Mine is Doomsday by Nero. Heard it on the trailer for Borderlands 2 and had to get it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My ring tone is DJ Earworm's United States of Pop. Sometimes when it rings, I don't pick up right away because I like listening to the song and dancing to it. :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I go to a site & make 30 second ringtones out of my favorite songs. I have a different ringtone for all the important people in my life, each one with a different Budden lyric attached to them. Haha.