• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your preferred custom car?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
What is your preferred custom car?
The Hot Rod?

The Lead Sled?

The Muscle Car?

Tuner?

or any others?

I am a Hot Rod guy. I like 1932 Ford Model A Roadsters with small block chevies, multiple induction, and load raging exhausts. :D

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've had a thing for Morris Minors since I was a young lass. They are so epic!

You got to love those colours as well.

This baby is just a beaut...

Impact

V.I.P.
I've always been a fan of tuned up imports...anything except Honda's that is. Although lately I have been appreciating muscle cars more.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I've always been a fan of tuned up imports...anything except Honda's that is. Although lately I have been appreciating muscle cars more.
WTF honda is the best, yo!

But its really all up to the builder, of course. I don't mind a well executed customized import, but I can't stand a half assed POS one. I shouldn't be complaining much since I dig rat rods....

But we think of these as "works in progress." :lol:

anmracing

Registered Member
Rat Rods rule!!! Wish I could afford one though.....

I dig the old MOPAR's. 1969 Plymouth Road Runner!!! Oh yeah! Just took mine in for a paint job, can't wait to get it back......

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Rat Rods rule!!! Wish I could afford one though.....
The whole point of having a rat rod is to build it on a shoe-string budget :lol:

I was reading ROdders Journal, and some guy built this HOT 32 Ford roadster for only 20 grand, and that was a show quality car. Rat rods should be in the sub 10k range.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I do not know so much of cars, I do not even drive :lol:

But if I could pick, I choose:

This!!!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I do not know so much of cars, I do not even drive :lol:

But if I could pick, I choose:

This!!!
I didn't know lithuanians had a car culture! :lol:

I love Beetles, those are cute cars a guy can drive. :D

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I didn't know lithuanians had a car culture! :lol:

I love Beetles, those are cute cars a guy can drive. :D

Lithuanian? You know me better! Estonian!

But I see many people here to have cars they make look nice, but I never see this "Herbie" car from the movies.