What is your passion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What are you passionate about?

My passion is sports especially football (soccer to you) & Aussie Rules, I love playing it and it keeps me entertained.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

music...definately music...guitar, lyrics, whatever....love it

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm passionate about snooker, o'sullivan, dogs, music, learning and psychology.

wolfheart and PretzelCorps like this.
  4. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

learning and psychology...interesting....are you doing that at uni?

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I meant learning in general, not connected to the psy, but I aam going to be studying that at uni starting september :nod:

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

lol yea i knew what you meant...thats why its interestin...ive never heard of anyone with a passion for learning...its good tho

I spose i would if i found the right subject

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I have a passion for working. I really enjoy working and earning my own money. It makes me feel productive.

8. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

I am passionate about acting, singing, art and entertaining.
    I may not be very good at all of them but i love doing them despite what im like :)

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Mine is painfully obvious. :lol:

10. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Helping people and teaching people, which I consider to be the same thing, really give me a great feeling. Seriously, there is nothing better then helping someone with a problem, weather it's "Help me lift this heavy shit!" (OK) or "How can I load a house plot on the Digi Profile without damaging the drivers in the line arrays / subs?" (Patch the CLR/Subs. to air).

Helping people out is great, and I'll do it at every opportunity. So yeah...my short answer would be "helping people"...and I'm adding "solving problems" now that I read my response.

Stop typing EX! They get it!

Ok...sheesh.