• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your opinion on Adolf Hitler?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What is everyones opinion on Hitler, now keep in mind this can be about more then just the Holocaust. I would normally start off giving my point of view, but I'd rather hear other people's views first before posting mine. Try to actually make meaningful posts in this particular thread, because a lot can easily be said about Hitler, good and bad. I may do a Stalin thread later depending on how this one fairs.

B

barfootboards

i feel that hitler would be one of the worlds greatest leaders of all time ...... now please, no one get me wrong, i object to everyone of his points, but in general, he was a great leader, he got the job done, even though his methods were in-human

so much can be said on this topic, it better get pages and pages lol..

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know, a lot can be said, he would have been a great leader if he didn't have such prejudicial views against the Jewish people. The way he built up the Germany economy and military might so fast was incredible, then he manages to storm into France and just conquer them in a matter of weeks basically. However, he was good at managing the economy, but when it came to the military he should have just let his Generals run things after France, and he REALLY should have waited before trying to take over the Soviet Union.

B

barfootboards

hell yeha he should have let generals take over with france, his nap time cost him the world LMAO

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hitler basically kept making one blunder after another, and just ignored everything his generals were saying, which really was not a smart thing to do.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I only know about WW2 so...this will be short.

My only opinion is that he's a hypocrite. He said everyone should have blonde hair and blue eyes, yet his hair was black and he had...brown(?) eyes.

B

barfootboards

of course, he felt that only he was right, probably because they made it that far using his orders why stop there

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He at least listened to his Generals advice when it came to France, after that I do not know why he just ignored them. I also find it funny he does not fit the description of the perfect race he would preach about.

B

barfootboards

yeah a hypocrite he was indeed ...... and when he couldnt win, he just goes and kills him self lol

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
In terms of a leader: Incredible. He was intimidating, powerful, had a strong army, and had cruel tactics

In terms of morals: Absolute ass clown, we all know why. Insecure, impotent, and just a plain lunatic.