• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your oldest system and where is it?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Colecovision, in my entertainment center.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I don't know exactly what you mean, so I have two answers. The one I've had the longest is a Super Nintendo, which I keep ready to play yet rarely use. The system that was released the earliest that I have is an NES, which is kept ready to play like the SNES, but still rarely used.

Wrecked

Registered Member
my earliest system was the NES. we got it around 86 i believe. the bundle with ROB the robot [ or whatever his name was. ].

it should still be sitting in the garage somewhere safely in a box.

RagabooMustang

My oldest is the Genesis, surprisingly I picked up just a few weeks ago on ebay. I used to have it at my grandparents place as a kid and I figured it wouldnt be a bad idea to get one and relive the old memories. Definatly a classic system.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i didn't really have any old systems, but i did have those old black and white gameboys. i lost it some tiime ago though.

supraderk

My oldest system is the Commodore 64, oh yeah. Hah, but my oldest purely game console would have to be my NES, which I keep in it's box in my closet and my Game Boy, which I keep on my desk right in front of me. Haha, I can't believe I still use that thing...