• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amusing What is your favourite word and why?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Take a moment and think about it. If you had to pick a single word to be your favourite word, what do you think it would be? Why do you think that, how does it relate to your life. No half ass answers, lets get some thought, some imagination.

My favourite word is juxtaposition/juxtaposed. All the tenses and whatnot. Its been such a running theme through my life. So much of my music, humour, writing, lyrics and even the rare bit of art tends to have lots of pairings of two things that arent usually paired. I've always been amused absurdness in life. People in places you'd not usually see them, people with voices that don't at all match their face lol. Love contrasting colours, another form of juxtaposition. I just feel it's a pretty fitting word for me.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've always liked the word tumultuous. Like you Danny, I think this word describes my life and emotions and has meaning to me on a personal level. My mind and heart always seems clattered and all over the place.

Even in my work life, I feel like everything I do is chaotic and not orderly. That has to be the word for me.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Well not to flummox the flibbertigibbet and codswallop or create a godwottery brouhaha, nor to come across as a discombobulating pettifogger, but rather to converse boustrophedonically, I would reckon for a hemidemisemiquaver or two that squeegee is my favorite word. It's just fun to say. Squeeeegeeee!

- Cham

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Well not to flummox the flibbertigibbet and codswallop or create a godwottery brouhaha, nor to come across as a discombobulating pettifogger, but rather to converse boustrophedonically, I would reckon for a hemidemisemiquaver or two that squeegee is my favorite word. It's just fun to say. Squeeeegeeee!

- Cham
Dude, this was funny. Pettifogger is one of my favorite words. So is behoove. I love using that word.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

- Cham
I have to agree that was funny Cham. I love that word pettifogger.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Lol Cham, that was a tongue twister and a half. CO, behoove befits you lol