• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Is Your Favourite Type Of Songs?

keithyul

Registered Member
Well, i like blues, jazz, reggae, hip-hop, and r n b.. And whats yours?:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like a good deal of rock, but lately I've been listening to instrumental & soundtrack stuff. I also like songs that build, like Allan Parsons Project - Sirius.

Psyco

Food Whore
I like Rock, Metal (all kinds), Electronic, Dance, House, Trance, and then some random songs from others

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I listen to mostly rock/worship music. Blues does have some good guitar. There are also some good soundtracks that I enjoy.

dDave

V.I.P.
I like soundtracks and funny songs with a story, those always entertain me.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm one of those "any style" of music people, and it depends on who I'm with and what kind of mood there is. Right now, I have on some early Zeppelin and it's fairly relaxing. When the lady friend is here, it's usually about the same, or Dispatch, Chili Peppers, Sublime, and so on.

dmny500

Registered Member
I mostly listen to rap and R & B but I also listen to oldies. I'll pretty much listen to everything except for country.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I'm a big fan of Raggae and a big Bob Marley fan. I also like raggaeton, jazz, laternative, rock and classical music.

MegaMike

Registered Member
My favorite is trippy, epicly long, amazing sounding and emotional powerful music. See Pink Floyd, Tool, etc.