• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your favourite season?

Which is your favourite season?

• Total voters

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
And why?

For me personally it is winter. I dislike hot weather and heat so winter is great for me, I love the cold. I love being able to wear comfy clothes like big coats, scarves and hats and I like being warm and comfortable in my bed at night. In Summer I can never get comfortable at night and it drives me crazy.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
My favourite season has been winter for as long as I can remember, and I always loved autumn... but I'm starting to really like spring now, too. :spin:

I think the only one that could never be my favourite is summer. Gets too hot, and I only live in England for crying out loud haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I think the only one that could never be my favourite is summer. Gets too hot, and I only live in England for crying out loud haha.
Haha, I wish I lived in England sometimes, I'd like to see how you'd cope with one of my Australian Summers. The heat is death.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Spring.

Nature comes back after a bleak winter, the weather stays nice and mild as far as temperature, and Cardinals Baseball starts up again. :D

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
Winter. I like the cold, dark days. Why people think giant fireballs and insane heat is a good thing is beyond me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with autumn...always been my favorite.

I'd probably go...

Autumn
Spring
Winter
Summer

Parasite

Registered Member
Autumn makes everything look pretty, but Winter is prolly my favorite. Spring also is beautiful but I'd enjoy it more if it weren't for my damn allergic reactions, and those freaking bugs.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Winter. Nothing better than being really cold and then warming yourself up. Sitting in a room with the heating on or snuggled under the covers. I love it.

I hate Summer. I don't like the heat and get nosebleeds.

Impact

V.I.P.
Definitely Summer. I love the heat. I love summer activities, and summer clothing. It's so much more cheerful, whereas Winter is depressing.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Spring, summer, fall... it doesn't matter, if there's no snow, I like it. Haha.

It's finally starting to really melt around here. :)