• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies What is your favourite movie genre?

Westy

Registered Member
As a horror movie fan, like slash movies to the classic older horror movies,with comedy not far behind i was wondering what is all your favouite movie genre's :nod:

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
I'm a horror fan to. I've seen more then most I can guarantee that. After that it would probably be comedy.

Westy

Registered Member
I'm a horror fan to. I've seen more then most I can guarantee that. After that it would probably be comedy.
I've seen my fair share of horror flicks, but there is still loads i aint seen.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I'm almost completely about comedies. Nothing is better for me than a genuinely hilarious movie. I also enjoy a good action movie and possibly a suspense movie if it's a good one.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love comedy and fantasy the most but I'm getting more into horror than I was before.

Corona

Registered Member
Drama. Movies with a deep plot, some comedy, and good acting are the best.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Drama, suspense/thriller. I like movies where the plot can be interpreted differently depending on how the viewer sees it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a big fan of comedies, action and drama. I'm not a big fan of horror films just because it's basically the same thing all the time in my opinion, it's just getting to old fashion. But there's nothing better then a action film with comedy, just like the Lethal Weapons franchise, there's action and comedy at the same time, it's great.