• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your favourate video game?

What gaming devices do you own?

• Total voters

toocool

Registered Member
What is your favourate video game(s)?

tell me what video game(s) you like, the platform you have it on (i.e. PC, PS2, PS3, XBox, XBox360, Nintendo DSi XL, etc), and optionally, you can tell me what you like most about them, and any other information you like.

If you have multiple gaming devices, list your favourate games (in order from most favourate to least favourate) on each platform.

tell me anything you want about your favourate games

Other (pole): I also have a mobile phone. although the games on it are trials/demos, and i can't download anymore games

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Wii, 360, PC are what I own. However, I often borrow my best friend's PS3 to play some of the big titles that are released on it.

My favorite game of all-time so far would have to be either Mass Effect 2 or Red Dead Redemption. I would have to go with ME2 right now. Normally I would say RDR, but my obsession with heavy story driven Bioware games lead me to choose ME2.

I don't feel like actually listing my favorite games on each platform, would take wayyyy too long.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
don't have to list them all. just some will do
Ok...

360... 1) ME2 2) RDR 3) Skate 3 4) Dragon Age: Origins 5) GTA IV
Wii... 1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 2) Super Mario Galaxy 3) The Conduit 4) Kirby's Epic Yarn 5) Donkey Kong Country Returns
PC... 1) Minecraft 2) Civ V 3) Civ IV 4) The Sims 5) Fallout 3

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I slowed-down playing games as I got older and life got busy, but I'm going to say that Perfect Dark on the N64 platform was my favorite game simply ever, using the qualification of how much time of my life I spent playing it. :lol: I've had other game-loves since, but Perfect Dark holds a uniquely special place in my heart because of the imaginative story line, the cinematic quality, the multi-player mode, and muuuuch more.

I played 360's version of Perfect Dark and, though it wasn't half bad, it left me disenchanted. I actually put down the Wii, and pull my N64 out of the closet some days just for nostalgic purposes. :lol:

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
My Favorite system is the ps1, followed by the ps2.

My top 10 games are

FFVIII
FFX
FFXIII
Valkyrie profile 2
TES4 Oblivion
Shadows of the colossus
Dragon quest 8
Parasite eve 2
Metal gear solid 3
Metal gear solid

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I played 360's version of Perfect Dark and, though it wasn't half bad, it left me disenchanted. I actually put down the Wii, and pull my N64 out of the closet some days just for nostalgic purposes. :lol:
I did the same over my last break. Boy did I miss it! Banjo-Kazooie FTW.

stripes

Registered Member
Three favourites for each.

Master System - Psycho Fox, Dragon Crystal and Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Mega Drive - World of Illusion, Lion King and Talmit's Adventure

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Xbox 360 (in no particular order); Forza 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

PC: GTA San Andreas, Age of Empires 2

Sonic_Undergroun

Registered Member
Trace Memory is my favorite. It's on the DS, it's a really fantastic little graphic adventure game, with a lovely story and characters, and artwork. Always tear up at the end, check it out.