• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your favorite type of food?

dDave

V.I.P.
I think that I already know the answer to this for most people but some people prefer something different,

My favorite style of food is for sure Italian, pizza (especially brick oven pizza) is really good, my other major favorite is a calzone (they made a Seinfeld episode about calzones) Italian food is so good nobody can really dislike it, they have Lasagna, Spaghetti, pizza, calzone, and pasta in general, this is just good food.

Anybody here willing to share their preferences on food?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Honestly, it depends on my mood at that time. Mexican, Italian, and good ol' hamburgers easily take it above anything for me.

On a side not, hummus and smashed potatoes are delicious.

Psyco

Food Whore
I like all sorts of Mexican and Italian food. I've dabbled a little in Indian food, and it was amazing. Most Asian food is pretty good as well. Then of course there is "American" food, which is just about everything in between.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like all sorts.

Mexican, Italian, Asian (especially Chinese, at least American Chinese), American (burgers, fries, etc).

I also like a good salad as well. It's 12 midnight and now I am hungry... (and not just for snack food either..)

Good going with this thread.. :(

Teorropy

I pretty much am about the same as Andrew, I like many different types of food.

I do like Spaghetti the best.

I could eat that all the time.

Man, now I am hungry, and I just ate.

Oh, crap.:lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Steak is probably my favorite food, but I like a lot of different stuff. Italian, Mexican, Chinese, American, etc. I'm not a big fan of Greek food, or seafood, though I do like salmon, swordfish, and lobster.

Edit: Forgot about breakfast food. I love eggs and bacon.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Any food that combines several food groups in one convienient package. Like pizza, calzones, most any Mexican food, etc. Also, grilled beer can chicken is my cooking specialty, and is one of my absolute favorite dishes. When it comes to dessert, my mom's homemade chocolate cake and poppy seed muffins are unbeatable.