What is your favorite team?

W

wweman101

I have two favorite teams the Boston Red Sox and the New York Mets. I have been fans of those team for a long time. I have allot of favorite players on those teams, like David Wright, Jose Reyes, Carlos Delgado,Julio Franco,Pedro Martinez, Tom Glavine,Ramon Castro, Xavier Nady, David Ortiz, Manny Martinez, Trot Nixon, Coco Crisp, Jason Varitek, Curt Schilling, Mike Lowell. I like these teams because they are great teams, they have have great defense and offense. I also like them because they are good at what they do. What are your guys favorite teams and why?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite team are the Toronto Blue Jays I've been watching them since 1993 were they won their last World Series against the Philadelphia Phillies on a game winning three run home run by Joe Carter. Since then they haven't made the playoffs. But this yes they had more money to spend, so they got out and got some good players, to stay in cotention is the hardest division in baseball the A.L East. Hopefully they'll make the playoffs this year.

C

CrawfordFan13

My favorite team is the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Just something about them makes them exciting to watch even though they have been bottom dwellers in the A.L. East every year in their tiny existance. The speed on that team with Carl Crawford, Julio Lugo and Joey Gathright is amazing to watch. The power from Aubrey Huff, Rocco Baldelli and Jonny Gomes is sure to make their lineup one of the best for years to come. I just think they need to add to the pitching rotation along with Scott Kazmir and they can get themselves to the level that the Blue Jays and Orioles are at and maybe in the decade (which is doubtful but you never know) get themselves to the Red Sox and Yankees.

A

air jordan

i have to favorite things my first team is the New York Yankees because of Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez and Mariano Rivera my Second favorite team is the Cardinals because of Albert Pujols and Jim Edmonds they are both really good players

F

Forbidden

My favorite team is the Pirates just because I'm in Pittsburgh. That doesn't help the fact that they are terrible though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your team as been struggling for the last 6 years atleast. But you have to look on the brightside you have a yound canadian stud on your team who'd been tearing it up so far this year, is name is Jason Bay.

F

Forbidden

Yeah him and Jose Castillo have been doing very well lately, hopefully the rest of the team picks up cause we're in last by like 14 games to the Cardinals... :p

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no way you guys will catch the Cardianals so have a more realistic goal lol. But seriously they do have a good future with Jason Bay, Jose Castillo, Oliver Perez and Zach Duke and a few more players.

F

Forbidden

Well I meant thats not really our goal I'm just describing how bad we are doing right now.

C

Couchpotato94

I'm a big fan of the Reds. Favorite players are Ken Griffey Jr. and Austin Kearns, he's been tearing it up lately. Favorite pitcher is Brandon Claussen.